Dec 8, 2010

Putri + Thaqif Solemnization. 3.12.2010

I've always love wedding. Ever since I was a kid. I would begged my mom to stay until the arrival of The Bride and The Groom. And silently, I've develop a dream to be a wedding planner.

Knowing that I do have the creativity, the drive and only lack of opportunity, my dearly bestest girl, Mrs. Takep gave me the honour to do her 'hantaran'.

She requested that is has to be fun, cute and dreamy. The color range has to be from pink to red.
And from that, born my first creation.

Do enjoy the pics.
And do drop your comments. :)



all pictures are courtesy of Mrs.Takep.


The hand bouquet was also made by me. :)





7 comments:

Nana Zainul said...

testing2

Nana Zainul said...

adoii laa..td aku send xleh..seb bek ni dah boleh plak.
wey, nnti kau nak x buatkan time aku kawen? price kita diskas blakang tirai aaa bro

Unknown said...

Nice try..cantik sangat...

Fana Hadi said...

hannanah: hehe. opkosss bolehh. make sure gtau awal2.

Sara: thanx. kalo interested gtau la. :)

ChErRynEsS said...

ferrrryyyyyy!!
cannntteeekkkk...
nnt nk book fery laa...
price ehem ehem..

Anonymous said...

ok masuk dlm booking list. 2013 homi hahahahah

Nurul Izz said...

aaaa super love the bouquet!